How to get there
CENTRO CONGRESSI “LINGOTTO”
Via Nizza, 280 10126 Torino – ITALY T. +39 011 631 1702 www.centrocongressilingotto.it
The Lingotto Congress Centre is 10 minutes from the centre of Turin and the Porta Nuova train station.
Connections can be made by underground bus and tram. TheLingotto train station can be reached via the Olympic footbridge. Visitors arriving from motorways or from city by-pass will be guided directly to the Lingotto’s underground car parks by road signs.
HOW TO GET THERE
• From the main motorways Piacenza, Pavia,Genova, Savona, Milano, Aosta Frejus e Pinerolo – direction TORINO, continue on the South Ringroad – exit Corso Unità d’Italia then follow signs to Lingotto.
• From downtown: access to the underground parking sectors – from Via Nizza n. 230 and n. 280 bis.
• From Lingotto railway station: on foot follow Via Pannunzio, turn left in Via Passobuole then turn left again in Via Nizza. Estimated time: 20 minutes.
• From Porta nuova main railway station: Underground (www.gtt.to.it), line 1, 6 stations, terminus LINGOTTO. Bus n. 1 or 35, get off after 12 stops. Estimated time: 20 minutes.
• From Porta Susa railway station: Underground (www.gtt.to.it), line 1, 9 stations, terminus LINGOTTO. Bus n. 1 and get off at Via Nizza/Via Vado stop. Estimated time: 30 minutes.
• Turin’s Sandro Pertini airport is 16 km from the city centre and can be reached in 80 minutes by taxi, at a fixed rate.
• Pedestrian entrance: Via Nizza n. 280.
• By car: underground paying car parking entrance from Via Nizza 230 or 280 bis.
• Bus gate: Via Nizza 294.
Book online your parking lot at www.myparking.it